Shipping & Returns
- We offer FREE international shipping across ALL our range on orders of $50+!
- Orders are processed for dispatch within 2-7 business days of order.
- 97.66% of our orders are shipped within 5 business days. More than a half of our orders are shipped within 3 business days or less.
- We have a warehouse in Europe (Riga, Latvia) and a warehouse in the USA. Depending on your order location, your order will be dispatched from one of these warehouses.
- Shipping speeds:
|USA||3-5 business days via USPS
3-8 business days via FedEx SmartPost
|1-3 business days via FedEx|
|Canada||5-10 business days without tracking||1-5 business days via FedEx|
|Australia||10-20 business days without tracking||1-5 business days via FedEx|
|International from USA||10-20 business days without tracking||1-5 business days via FedEx|
|International from Europe||5-10 business days to Europe
10-20 business days worldwide
|1-5 business days via FedEx|
We offer returns on items received with a defect or fault up to 14 days of receipt of item. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Please note we cannot offer a return or refund for change of heart or incorrect size ordered, so please check our size charts before placing an order.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, a 10% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund.